Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Glorious Days of Autumn Greeting Card for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member.
Today’s tutorial is all about the Gatefold Greeting Card for welcoming the Autumn Season – Glorious Days of Autumn.
Learn with me how to make an easy and Gatefold Greeting Card for gifting your loved ones this Autumn Season.
Card Stock & Stamps for the Greeting Card
Here to design this card I have used 5/7” gatefold card, scrapbook papers, spellbinder die, leaf stamp, Tim Holtz distress inks, and a ribbon bow.
Use of Distress Ink
Using the brush & distress ink, have distressed the sides of the scrapbook papers.
Designing the Card with Die cuts
Using the die cuts, I have designed it by sticking them in a round shape to form a pumpkin, I have also used a black ink pen to draw lines on the round shape as pumpkin. The green die cut is again stuck over it to design the shade of the pumpkin.
Stamping on the Greeting Card
I have used the leaf rubber stamp to stamp with green archival ink and then fussy cut them to stick on the top of the circle to create the pumpkin.
Dew Drops Designing on the Greeting Card
Here I have stuck the ribbon bow and using the Dewdrops from The Robin nest creative I have designed and decorated the card to highlight the design of the pumpkin and the background flowers on the base of the card.
Final Look of the Greeting Card
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for Glorious days of Autumn Greeting Card
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com