Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project The Cactus Land for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Greeting for this month
A blooming cactus is a true masterpiece of nature. The vibrant colors of the flowers are a feast for the eyes and the intricate details of the petals are a testament to the beauty of life. The flowers are like little works of art, each one unique and special in its own way. The way the petals curve and twist, the way the stamens and stigmas reach out to the world, it’s all so beautiful. It’s as if the cactus is saying “look at me, I am beautiful too”.
Material for The Cactus Land Canvas
Hello everyone, welcome to my blog for The Robin Nest Creative. Here I have used the Cactus Creative Dewdrop canvas and the lovely dewdrops from The Robin nest website to create my design today for a wall decor.
Water Color Shading on the Cactus Land Canvas.
Here I have used water color brush pens to color the canvas.
Designing the Canvas with Dewdrops
Here I’m adhering the fabulous dewdrops using glue to create the canvas and make it more decorative.
Splatter effect on the Cactus land Canvas
Lastly I added some splatters using the black acrylic colour.
Final Look of the Cactus Land Canvas
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for the Card
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com