Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Mothers Day Card for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Greeting for gifting your Mother this Mothers Day
Material for Mothers Day Card
Hello everyone, here Mothers Day on its way, and I Decided to make use of this lovely canvas Silverware Creative Dew drop Canvas. And the fabulous Dewdrops to design it.I also created the background page with leftover scrapbook strips from my stash.
Adhering the Card base
I have adhered my card bases together and then coloured the canvas using the water base brush pens.
Designing the Canvas for Mothers Day Card
Here I gave some splatters on the canvas, then stuck a die set below with the sentiment and lastly used some fussy cut flowers to decor the card.
Dewdrops on the Mothers Day Card
Then I used the fabulous colourful dewdrops around the card.
Final Look of the Mothers Day Card
The final look of my card
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for the Card
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com