Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Pineapple Card for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Greeting for gifting your loved ones this New year.
Material for Pineapple Card
Hello my Crafty friends, welcome to my blog, Today I’m designing a Card using The beautiful Pineapple Creative Dewdrops Canvas, colorful dewdrops ,scrapbook page and a sentiment stamp. I have taken a white card for my base i.e.. 5×7” in size. And water brush pen colors to color the design.
Base Designing for the Card
Here I have used 13 arts yellow glow dust for the base of the card to give a shimmer look.
Distress and Adhering the Card and Canvas
Here I have distressed the sides of the card and adhered the card and canvas with the sentiment.
Dew Drops Design on the Card
Here I have used the 3 colors of the dewdrops and adhered them on the pineapple canvas .
Final Look and Design of the Pineapple Card
Lastly using the black permanent pen drew a border to the card.
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for Pineapple Card
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com
- Etsy Shop : https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HandcraftedByHazel