Hi friends, Its Hazel from Handcrafted Expressions, welcome to my new project Christmas Gifting Tag for The Robin Nest Creative as a Design Team Member. Learn with me how to make an easy DIY Gift Tag for gifting your loved ones this Christmas Season.
MDF Board for the Gifting Tag
Today I will be creating a gift tag using a Star MDF shape cutout. You can use this as a gift tag or a hanging decor on your Christmas tree.
Painting the MDF Board
Here I have used white Heavy gesso to paint the MDF gift tag and then then a blue chalk acrylic paint to brush the sides of the tag.
Decorating the Gifting Tag
I have fussy cut some flowers from the Scrapbook” winters wonderland” to decorate the tag.
Dew Drops on the Gifting Tag
I then used The Robin Nest Creative colorful Dew Drops to enhance the beauty of my Gift tag with silver, gold and green in the centers of the flower.
Adhering the Gifting Tag and the Gift Bag
Lastly, I took a red twine used the colorful beads with it tied a loop with the tag.
Then I used this tag to tie it on the handle of the Gift bag
The final look of my Gift tag with the gift bag.
Links to the Material used:
You tube Video Link for Christmas Gifting Tag
- The Robin’s Nest Creative website: https://therobinsnestcreative.com/?affiliates=17
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therobinsnestcreative/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/therobinsnestcreative
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/924670214260822
To see more of my work, please visit my socials:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hazel.estibeiro/?hl=en
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hazel.shastri
- You tube : https://youtube.com/channel/UCWq-Wizr3c85l-d-sRQQfpA
- Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/handcraftedexpressionsuk/
- Pinterest: https://pin.it/6wnr1Rz
- My Blog: www.hazelestibeiro.com